This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full
Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages [or [other content]]1 from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
- Sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website
- Show any material from the website in public
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
- Redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter)
[Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed [within your business] Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We may revise this disclaimer from time to time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on our website.
Law and jurisdiction This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Singapore.